One bedroom fully self contained modern purpose built unfurnished house situated in a quiet development within close proximity of Exeter Quay and within walking distance of Exeter High Street and Marsh Barton industrial estate. Lounge with dual aspect windows. Modern fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven supplied. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Downstairs WC. Open plan stairs from lounge to good size double bedroom with dual aspect windows. Modern fully fitted bathroom with bath and shower over. Full gas central heating. Fully double glazed. Off road private parking for one car.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Total Letting Agents Limited. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Total Letting Agents Limited for full details and further information.
* A payment of up to £50.00 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
* Interest at a rate of 2.5 % above the Bank of England's base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue
* A payment for the replacement of a lost key or security device. A copy of the receipt of the cost of a replacement key(s) or contractors invoice will be provided. The agent will account for £15.00 per hour by way of incurred costs if appropriate and evidence provided.
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
* Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
* I am a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited Property Redress Scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.