2 bed maisonette to rent The Staithe, Stalham, Norwich NR12
- Stalham High School0.3 miles
- Stalham Community Infant & Pre-School0.3 miles
- Worstead4.8 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham5.8 miles
Features and description
- Furnished or unfurnished
- EPC Rating C
- First Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition
- Modern Interior
- Allocated Parking Space
- Spacious Accommodation!
William H Brown offer this two bedroom first floor apartment is set in Stalham Staithe, finished to a high standard throughout. The apartment is situated in a very popular complex, located just minutes from Stalham High Street and all its amenities. Stalham is a popular Broadland market town that has easy access to the Broads. It has many amenities and facilities including schools, doctors, dentist, supermarket, library and a variety of high street shops. There are regular transport links to Norwich and Great Yarmouth and the nearest train stations are in Wroxham and North Walsham.
Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen 20' 9" x 12' 4" ( 6.32m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, 1/1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, all other appliances are integrated this includes a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Living area: Double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point, telephone point and carpet flooring.
Study (fly Over) 14' 6" x 5' 8" ( 4.42m x 1.73m )
With full width double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and carpet flooring.
With a WC, hand wash basin and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 9' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
Master Bedroom (upstairs) 9' 2" x 15' 7" max ( 2.79m x 4.75m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
Part tiled comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. With an extractor fan and radiator.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - North Walsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - North Walsham for full details and further information.