2 bed flat to rent Ciac, Quay Street, Middlesbrough TS2
- Middlesbrough0.4 miles
- Transporter Bridge South Side0.4 miles
- Abingdon Primary School0.5 miles
- Breckon Hill Primary School0.6 miles
Features and description
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Walking distance to town centre, Middlesbrough college, Riverside Stadium
- Secure door entry
- Iconic and unique property design
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- 24 hour repair call out
This immaculate apartment benefits from a modern open plan living room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom with shower.
The additional benefit of secure on site parking for permit holders only, a secure door entry system and 24 hour emergency repair call out.
The property has close links to the A66 and A19. It is also within walking distance of the train station and town centre.
Fees and rent:
- £539.46 deposit, equivalent to one months rent and placed into a deposit protection scheme
- £539.46 one month's rent taken upfront
- £25 utility name change fee
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property.
For further information, please contact Bespoke Co-Ordinator Tabassum Hanif for further information.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Thirteen Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Thirteen Group for full details and further information.