Spacious flat located in popular Marylebone location
Double Bedroom, Bathroom, Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
Decorated and finished to high standards, with wood floors throughout
Central for Baker Street and Edgware Road stations
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
346 page views
1322 page views
A spacious one bedroom apartment located in the popular Marylebone, within close proximity of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground stations, as well as the amenities of Marylebone High Street and Oxford Street.
Situated on the top floor of a well maintained block, the apartment comprises a large open plan reception room/kitchen which benefits of abundance natural light, a double bedroom and bathroom which has been decorated to high standards.
The property further benefits of wood floors throughout, good storage space and modern neutral décor.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Chestertons - Marylebone Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chestertons - Marylebone Lettings for full details and further information.
When renting a property, there are various costs that you will need to take into consideration when making an offer.
Assured Shorthold Tenancies
Prior to your Tenancy:
- Advance Rent. Rent is usually payable in advance for each tenancy. You will therefore need to pay, as a minimum, the first months' rent prior to the commencement of your tenancy, although the amount payable may differ dependent on the terms of your tenancy.
- Tenancy Deposit. This is the equivalent of 5 weeks' rent (if the annual rent is less that £50,000) or 6 weeks' rent (if the annual rent is £50,000 or more), payable prior to the commencement of your tenancy.
During your Tenancy: - Late rental payment. Interest on late payment of rent will be charged at a rate of 3% per annum over National Westminster Plc's base lending rate. This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days late.
- Lost keys or other security devices. In the event that any keys or other security devices are lost and need to be replaced, you will be required to pay the costs of replacing them. If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, you will be required to pay the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Other fees that may apply: - Changes to the parties of the tenancy agreement at the tenant's request (Tenancy Swap). In the event that you wish to make changes to the parties of the tenancy agreement, a new tenancy agreement will be required. A tenancy swap fee of £50 (inc. VAT) plus any reasonable costs incurred if higher, will be payable by the tenant. Please note that Tenancy Swaps are subject to the landlords consent and reference approval.
- Variation of Contract at the tenant's request. In the event that you wish to make any changes to the terms of the tenancy agreement, an addendum will be required. A variation of contract fee of £50 (inc. VAT) will be payable by the tenant. Please note that a variation of contract is subject to the landlords consent.
- Early Termination of Contract at the tenant's request. In the event that you wish to leave your contract early, you will be required to pay the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent, council tax and utilities due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. The costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Contractual, Common-Law or Company tenancies
- New tenancy agreement fee: £300 (inc. VAT) payable by the tenant. This is payable after your offer has been accepted and we have proceeded to draw up a tenancy agreement.
- Reference fee for each Tenant: £60 (inc. VAT). This is payable when you have agreed to undergo the independent referencing process. References are carried out by an independent Third Party and include a credit check.
- Reference fee for each Guarantor: £60 (inc.VAT). This is payable when you have agreed to undergo the independent referencing process. References are carried out by an independent Third Party and include a credit check.
- Right to rent check only: £30 (inc.VAT). This is payable by each tenant or permitted occupier in circumstances where a full reference (as above) is not required.
- Advance Rent: Rent is usually payable in advance for each tenancy. You will therefore need to pay, as a minimum, the first months' rent prior to the commencement of your tenancy, although the amount payable may differ dependent on the terms of your tenancy. Continued ...
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.