Let agreed must be viewed internally to appreciate the size and flexibility of the accommodation of this well presented family home offering 5 reception rooms and 5 bedrooms with delightful front and rear garden. `Brinkburn` is located on one of Bookham`s most prestigious roads and within easy walking distance of Bookham village. The house is approached via a shingle driveway and sits well back from the road offering ample parking, including an integral double garage. Available mid August, unfurnished.
The accommodation comprises of: Entrance porch
Study fully fitted units Inner reception hall
Formal sitting room double aspect, feature fire place, with opening patio doors to : Conservatory with double patio doors opening to rear patio area and delightful rear garden Formal dining room
Family room with double opening doors to kitchen and conservatory good size kitchen breakfast room fully fitted units and integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob and double oven. Door to rear garden and door leading to: Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink unit. Door to Garage Cloakroom
Master bedroom fully fitted wardrobes ensuite bathroom to include Shower cubicle, bath, WC and wash hand basin bedroom two fully fitted wardrobes Three further double bedrooms bedroom six/ study or cot room
Family bathroom to include Shower cubicle, bath WC and wah hand basin Front
`Brinkburn` is set back within its plot allowing for an impressive driveway providing amply parking. The front gardens are mostly laid to lawn with a shingle driveway. Double integral garage
Large secluded garden, mostly laid to lawn with patio area, fish pond, out buildings. Mature tress and bedding.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Henshaws Estate Agent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Henshaws Estate Agent for full details and further information.
From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to Tenants.
Permitted payments as defined under new legislation as from 1st June 2019 will only include the following:
1. The Rent
2. Refundable tenancy deposit - capped at no more than five week's rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks' where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit - capped at no more than one week's rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy - where requested by the Tenant.
This must not exceed the financial loss that a Landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the Landlord's agent resulting from an agreement for the Tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required under a tenancy agreement - default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security devices. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each date that the payment is outstanding and applies to rent which is more than 14 days overdue.
Henshaws estate agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and Client Money protection is provided by ARLA propertymark.