1 bed flat to rent Church Mews, Wisbech PE13
- The Nene Infant & Nursery School0.2 miles
- Cambian Wisbech School (SEN)0.3 miles
- March7.9 miles
- Watlington9.3 miles
Features and description
- Energy rating C, *available with zero deposit option*
- Top floor apartment, double bedroom
- Lounge, kitchen
- Dining room/Bedroom 2
- Town centre, available now
*available with zero deposit option* *town centre location with shops and local amenities within easy reach.*
*zero deposit replacement option* This top floor apartment offers versatile accommodation - it contains; an entrance hallway that has doors to all the rooms plus a built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge - window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen - has a range of wall and base units, a freestanding electric cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, window to front.
Diner/bedroom 2 - window to rear, radiator, built-in storage cupboard
bedroom 1 (double) - window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, television point
Bathroom - with bath, WC and wash hand basin, radiator
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.