The property is all neutral colours with concealed kitchen appliances, quality fitted carpets and tiles. Rear garden with shed and gate to parking area in courtyard behind with two allocated parking spaces. Features include double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall with radiator and fitted carpet, built in cloaks cupboard.
Cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed frosted window to the front and vinyl flooring.
Lounge is spacious with double glazed window to the rear and french doors to the garden, storage cupboard, two radiators and fitted carpet.
Kitchen/Diner is spacious with ample wall and base units with built-in appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dish washer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Double glazed window to the front with venetian blind. Built in gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood. Radiator and tiled floor. Space for table and chairs.
Landing Carpeted stairs lead to L shaped landing.
Bedroom one has double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet and radiator, large fitted wardrobe and door to ensuite shower room
Ensuite shower room has large cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, concealed cistern WC. Extractor fan, 3/4 tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 2 is another double size room with double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 3 small double with double glazed window to the from, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4 is a single room with double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom is modern with bath with mixer tap and shower over with screen, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
Outside there is a small front garden and cupboard for meter.
Rear Garden has a path to the rear gate. Lawn and outside shed. Gate leads to the parking area in the courtyard.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Howard Young Residential. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Howard Young Residential for full details and further information.
Fees in relation to tenancy agreements signed on or after 1st June 2019
holding deposit payable to Howard Young Residential - this will reserve the property while referencing takes place - the Holding deposit is equivalent to one week's rent per tenancy (annual rent amount divided by 52) and will be converted into part payment of the first rental payment on completion
The landlord has 15 days to make a decision as to whether to proceed with the tenancy. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the holding deposit will be repaid within seven days after the Holding Deposit has been paid. The Holding deposit will be repaid if the landlord withdraws
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if:
(i) the tenant withdraws their application (ii) the tenant doesn't take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy (iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check or reference/credit search (iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property Rent
- The amount which will be contractually payable to rent the property at regular specified intervals. - Interest is payable by the tenant on late rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate in relation to each day after the due date for which the rent is unpaid but not to be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears Security deposit
Equivalent to one months rent or if requested - Equivalent to five weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is less than £50,000 per year Equivalent to six weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is more than £50,000 per year The Security Deposit can be used to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy The Deposit is secured in one of the government recommended schemes for security purposes and upon vacating the property this is refunded, so long as the property is handed back in the condition it is found in (you will be advised on the exact protection scheme when you move in). Utilities & council tax
- Gas, electricity, fuel, water or sewage, communication services, television licence, and council tax Lost key / access or security device
- The cost of replacement including the cost of replacement of the locks (if applicable) Variation of contract
- £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to include the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation - £50 (including VAT) per agreed replacement tenant at the tenant's request to include the cost of Right to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to keep a pet at the property Early termination
- If the tenant wishes to leave the contract early and there is no break clause, the tenant shall pay the rent until the start date of any replacement tenancy together with the landlord's re-letting costs (in accordance with Howard Young’s published landlord letting fees); such costs to be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
Howard Young are members of the Property Redress Scheme Membership Number PRS002372
Howard Young are currently not a member of a Client Money Protection Scheme
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.