A charming and characterful one bedroom terrace cottage with traditional features throughout.
The cottage is located on a secluded lane, just a short walk from the town centre and Metropolitan Line Station.
The cottage also benefits from parking and courtyard garden.
The accommodation comprises:
* Entrance into the living room with exposed timbers and a feature brick fireplace,
* Fully fitted kitchen.
* Stairs lead to an attractive Double Bedroom with wooden flooring
* Modern upstairs tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
Chesham is a bustling market town, 28 miles from London, set in the heart of Buckinghamshire surrounded by the Chilterns, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with excellent amenities, convenient transport links and communications.
The property is located in a convenient and desirable location for the commuter, within a 10 minute walk to Chesham's Metropolitan underground line, providing a regular service to London, Baker Street (45 minutes) and the City in peak times, and Aylesbury via the connections at Chalfont and Latimer. From Amersham the Chiltern Line provides fast services into London Marylebone in less than 40 minutes.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Potter & Ford Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Potter & Ford Ltd for full details and further information.
All new tenancy agreements are in line with the tenant fee act 2019 and the tenant fee ban legislation
As such, Permitted tenant payments as and from 1st June 2019 are as follows:
* Holding deposit: To hold a property during referencing and administration (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
* Tenancy Deposit: Held in a Deposit Protection Scheme during the course of the tenancy (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
* Payments to change a tenancy agreement requested by the tenant eg. Change of sharer capped at £50 including VAT (or, if higher, reasonable costs)
* Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
* Council Tax, Utilities, Communication services, TV licence, and such like
* Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
* Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
* Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement;
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Redress scheme is the Property Ombudsman, Client Money Protection Scheme Money Shield
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.