Refitted bathroom, shower bath with Mira Power Shower over
Enclosed low maintenance style garden
Garage & Driveway
Available 3rd Feb 2020
Pets may be considered
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
160 page views
1344 page views
An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached family house. Situated within in a popular area of Lea Park and within walking distance of the town centre, the property accommodation comprises to the ground floor a covered entrance porch, entrance hall, modern refitted kitchen (with appliances), a spacious lounge/dining room with understairs storage cupboard and a double glazed sliding patio door to a conservatory. To the first floor the master bedroom has newly fitted built in wardrobes, there is a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and a refitted bathroom with independent shower over the bath. Outside to the rear is an enclosed low maintenance style garden. To the front is a further area of lawn their is also a driveway leading to a single garage (at rear). The property also benefits from double glazing and gas radiator central heating (new Worcester combi boiler recently installed). Av 3rd February 2020 No smokers. No Pets. EPC Rating C
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Tim Russ & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tim Russ & Co for full details and further information.
When we receive this back, after which, an application link will be emailed to you for completion. We will take references on you through an independent referencing agency : The Landlord will be responsible for the payment for the references.
We require proof of your identity in the form of a current passport. If you are not a citizen of the European Economic Union, we will require proof of your permission to reside in the UK for the term of your proposed tenancy.
You will be emailed a copy of the Government’s ‘How To Rent Guide’ and Tenant Fees Act booklet.
Please note that the holding deposit will be retained by us if you withdraw from the tenancy application, or provide materially significant false or misleading information to us or fail the Right to Rent check or fail to sign your Tenancy Agreement
***************************** The next step
• Your application form which will be processed through an independent referencing agency. This normally takes 3 days.
• On receipt of your references, we will then draw up the Tenancy Agreement, which is a legally binding document between the owner of the property (the Landlord) and you (the Tenant). You should read the Agreement carefully and ensure that you fully understand it.
• The Tenancy Agreement must be signed within 15 days of the holding deposit being paid to us. This date can be extended if both parties mutually agree in writing The costs involved
• Before the commencement of the tenancy, you will be required to make the following payments, which must be made by direct transfer to our Clients’ bank account or banker’s draft. Personal cheques will be accepted but must be paid 7 working days in advance of commencement of tenancy:
• The first month’s rent in advance.
• Five (5) weeks rent as a security deposit against damage to the property or defaults on the part of the Tenant during your tenancy, paid in advance. Tim Russ & Company are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme and hold the deposit under the regulations stipulated by the scheme. Further information on the operation of the scheme can be obtained from )
o A Deposit Replacement Scheme is available as an option. Should you select this option, a referral fee will be paid by the provider to Tim Russ & Company
• We will offset your holding fee against the first month’s rent with your written consent
• All tenancies are subject to contract, satisfactory references and the Landlords final approval.
• Pets may be considered at some of our properties and the Landlord may ask for a higher rent if they agree. Please ask us for details on a specific property
All tenancies are exclusive of council tax, water rates, gas, oil usage and electricity and, if applicable, telephone. These services will be the responsibility of the tenant.
During your tenancy, we will charge you a fee if:
• There is a change of tenant details if you are sharing (£50 incl VAT) • Surrender of tenancy • Variation of contract (£50 incl VAT for each change) • You lose your property key or security device • Your rent is late (3% over Lloyds bank base rate)
Tim Russ & Company is an ARLA Licensed Member and is also regulated by RICS. Client Money Protection (cmp) is provided by RICS. Independent redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman Ltd Complaints handling procedure
Should you have any issues with Tim Russ and Company’s service which you are unable to resolve with the lettings consultant involved or the branch manager, you should write to Mr Tim Russ at the Beaconsfield office. This complaint will be acknowledged within 7 working days of receipt and an investigation undertaken. A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 21 working days expressing the Tim Russ and Company final view.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme for both sales and let
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.