2 bed terraced house to rent Mikanda Close, Wisbech PE13
- Thomas Clarkson Academy0.2 miles
- Elm Road Primary School0.5 miles
- March7.1 miles
- Downham Market9.1 miles
Features and description
- Energy rating C, *zero deposit replacement option available*
- 2 bedrooms, cloakroom
- Lounge & kitchen
- Parking, enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating, available now
*zero deposit replacement option available* A modern terraced house situated on a popular new development ideal for a young family.
*zero deposit replacement option available* This modern terraced house is situated close to town and comprises lounge with patio doors out to garden, kitchen with modern fitted wall and base units, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over and stainles steel sink and drainer and cloakroom to the ground floor and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside there is off street parking to the front and a garden to the rear. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights turn right into Weasenham Lane. Continue along and take the third turning left into New Drove. Proceed along and take the second left turning into Harry's Way and turn left into Mikanda Close.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.