Stylish Studio Apartment To Rent In West Hampstead
A gorgeous studio apartment is available to rent in West Hampstead. Modern and stylish, this pad has wooden floors and multiple windows which let in lots of light. The flat has a double bed, a kitchen area with an oven, and an ample ensuite bathroom. Outside there is a gorgeous shared garden with a table and chairs. The washing machine and dryer are in a common area.
You'll be living in a fantastic location in an attractive neighbourhood in West London. A few minutes' walk away you can find a Tesco supermarket, a gym, pubs and plenty other amenities. The Hampstead School of Art and the escp Europe Business School are both within a 5-minute walk, and Hampstead Heath is within walking distance.
* Property type: Flat * Floor area: 16m² * Elevator: No * Number of bathrooms:1 * Maximum occupancy: 2 * Wi-Fi installed: Yes * Wi-Fi activated: Yes
Things We Like
* The studio is very stylishly decorated. * We love the wooden floors. * Lots of windows mean lots of light. * Check out that garden! Plus, it will be a great place to meet your neighbours. * The area is really well served in terms of amenities and transport.
Keep In Mind
* Laundry facilities are in a communal area.
* Languages spoken: English * Lives on property: No * Payment method: Bank transfer; credit card; cash (if you come to the office)
* **Additional documentation:** * id / Passport * Work Contract (if you’re a professional) * University Acceptance letter (if you’re a student) * uk-based Bank Reference * Guarantor (if you do not have a uk-based bank reference)
**If you don’t have a bank statement and can’t nominate a guarantor the landlord will accept payment of the full rental period upfront.**
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by SPOTAHOME Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact SPOTAHOME Ltd for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.