zero deposit available on this property!
Viewings available this week to move before Christmas - immaculately presented 2 Bedroom coachhouse on the ever popular carlton centre development - long let available
William H Brown are pleased to present to let this well presented, and deceptively spacious two bedroomed coachhouse located in the ever popular location of the Carlton Centre, offering great access to Lincoln County Hosptial, A46 relief road, Lincoln City Centre as well as local shops, services, schools and amenities offered close by with many within easy walking distance.
The property comprises of the following entrance hall with access to Utility Room which has space for Washing Machine and Condeser Dryer, and stairs rising to the accomodation, open plan living room and dining room, with juliet balcony and velux windows, adjoining kitchen area with oven, induction hob and extractor fan, plus space for fridge freezer, two bedrooms (one double bedroom and one single bedroom) with the master bedroom having built in wardrobes and ensuite with shower, hand basin and wc. There is a family bathroom with bath, wc and hand basin.
Further benefits include gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, allocated parking space in front of a single garage, plus enclosed rear low maintainence secure garden. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accomadation and location the property has to offer.
Having the front door entry, stairs to the first floor, window to side aspect and power points.
Having work surfaces, storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
26ftx 12ft10" maximum narrowing to 10ft10"
Having Juliet style balcony doors, wood laminate flooring, power points, television points, velux windows, double cupboard, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, door to the inner hall and opens to the kitchen.
9ft9" x 6ft
Having a range of base and eye level storage units with work surfaces complemented by tiled splash backs, sink unit, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, space for fridge freezer and velux roof windows.
Having radiator, wood laminate flooring and access to the bathroom and bedrooms.
10ft8" excluding wardrobe x 9ft2"
Having radiator, power points and window to front aspect and double wardrobe.
9ft11" maximum x 6ft2" maximum
Having suite to comprise; shower cubicle with overhead mains appliance, low level w/c, sink unit, splash backs, velux window, shaver socket, radiator and vinyl flooring.
7ft8" x 7ft5"
Having radiator, power points and window to front aspect.
6ft9" x 6ft2"
Having suite to comprise; panel bath with mixer tap and shower head, low level w/c, sink unit, splash backs, velux window, radiator and vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is allocated parking that leads to the storage garage, a gate to the side open to the garden area and entrance to the property. The garden is to the side and rear and is landscaped with patio, shed and laid to lawn area.
EPC rating E
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.