3 bed terraced house to rent Sybil Road, Wisbech PE13
- Peckover Primary School0.4 miles
- Orchards Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- March8.3 miles
- Watlington9.3 miles
Features and description
- Energy rating C, *zero deposit replacement option available*
- Refurbished & re-decorated
- 2 bedrooms plus box room
- Lounge & dining room
- Gas central heating, available now
*zero deposit replacement option available* Situated not far from the town centre is this refurbished and re-decorated mid terrace house.
*zero deposit replacement option available* Situated not far from the town centre is this refurbished and re-decorated mid terrace house. The property comprises to the ground floor:-
Lounge - Bay window to front
Dining room - Window to rear, radiator
Kitchen - Newly fitted light grey wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, built-in electric oven and hob, space for washing machine
Cloakroom - WC
The first floor has:-
bedroom 1 - (double) Window to front, radiator, built-in cupboard
bedroom 2 - (double) Window to front, radiator, built-in cupboard
Bedroom 3/box room - (small single) Window to rear, radiator
Shower room - Shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.