- Drive times: Cressex business park 10 mins, Marlow 15 minutes, Beaconsfield 20 minutes, Amersham 20 minutes, Aylesbury 30 minutes, Heathrow 35mins. London 40 minutes on the fast train
A recently renovated and modernised house
- Specifically architect designed for shared but independent living
- Large open plan communal living area with wide screen TV, and kitchen area with dining area modern appliances and plenty of storage
- Separate utility room with sink and washing machine
- All cleaning equipment and small appliances - microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board etc - provided
- High speed fibre optic wi-fi internet throughout which is also cabled to every room
- Off street car parking and lockable bike storage is free of charge
- Cleaner provided free of charge
Comfortable, well furnished and spacious rooms
- Double rooms with en suite shower, wash basin and WC
- All rooms are fully furnished with bed, TV, fitted wardrobe, desk and chair, sofa, chest of drawer, bedside cabinet and lamp
Rent and other information
- Rents between £550 and £590 per calendar month for the double en suite rooms. These are negotiable with good references
- Rents are fully inclusive of gas, electricity, water, TV licence, Council Tax, internet bills and weekly cleaner
- Refundable deposit equal to one month's rent is registered with My Deposits, an independent deposit protection scheme
- Nothing else to pay
- References and / or guarantor may be required
- The property standards well exceed the safety and facility requirements set by the local authority's housing licence
- For your peace of mind the house is managed by three experienced and responsive professional landlords
Summary & Exclusions: - Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week) - Deposit / Bond: £550.00 - 8 Bedrooms - 8 Bathrooms - Property comes furnished - Available to move in from 27 February, 2020 - Minimum tenancy term is 9 months - Maximum number of tenants is 1 - Students welcome to enquire - No Pets, sorry - No Smokers - Not Suitable for Families / Children - Bills Included - Property has parking - Property has garden access - EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 694057
Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference six hundred and ninety-four thousand and fifty-seven
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.
OpenRent is the uk's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting properties cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
OpenRent has never charged any administration or agency fees.
Under the Tenant Fees Act 2019, landlords may charge you a fee if you lose keys or other security devices, or pay your rent late. You may also be asked for other permitted payments, such as a holding deposit when you begin your application.
There are no hidden fees or other charges when renting an OpenRent property.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection via Let Alliance as a member of the United Kingdom Association of Letting Agents.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #lr .