Brookings are excited to offer this well maintained three bedroom property. Benefits include Gas central Heating, Double Glazing, off street parking for Two+ cars and ample living space for a family. The property lies within proximately to Becontree district line station and other local amenities. Available In August, call the Brookings team today on .
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Brookings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brookings for full details and further information.
We will require a holding fee to be supplied (equivalent to one week’s rental payment) to secure your application of tenancy which will be offset from your first month’s rent upon satisfactory reference conclusions. It is expected for a new tenancy to be executed within 15 days of your first expressed interest unless it is agreed in writing by both parties for this date to be extended. If you fail to provide correct information at the referencing application stage which would cause your referencing to be rejected or decide that you no longer wish to move into the property once satisfactory references have been provided, you will not be entitled to a refund of your holding fee.
During your tenancy
Late payment of rent
You will be required to pay interest on the amount of any outstanding rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England annual base rate (charged on a daily basis). Replacement of keys or security devices
1. Where keys/fobs have been broken or lost you can replace them yourself at your cost. Alternatively, we can arrange this for you. You will be required to pay the costs involved.
2. Where locks or other security devices have been damaged and require replacement, we must arrange for this with our contractor. You will be required to pay the costs involved.
3. Where keys/fobs are stolen, you must report the crime to the police and depending on the situation either new keys/ fobs will be needed and/or locks will need to be changed. We must arrange for this with our contractor. You will be required to pay the costs involved.
The costs involved will be the contractor’s charges and depending on circumstances our administration charge equivalent to £15 per hour (inc VAT). You will be provided with an invoice detailing the charges involved.
Variations to your tenancy agreement
Should you request any of the listed variations to your tenancy agreement we will endeavor to meet your request; however, it is at the discretion of the landlord and is subject to you paying the required fee.
• The removal of an existing tenant with no replacement • The replacement of an existing tenant • The addition of a further tenant • The change of the rental payment date • A change to allow pets The required fee will be £50 (inc VAT) in most cases, however, in complex situations the fee may be higher. Any higher fee will be reasonable for the work involved. We will advise of any such increased fee prior to agreeing to any variation and will provide you with an invoice outlining the work carried out.
Early termination of the tenancy
Should you request an early termination date for the tenancy we will endeavor to meet your request; however, it is at the discretion of the landlord and is subject to you paying the rent up to the early termination date and all the bills up to that date, plus paying for any financial losses the landlord incurs, which will include;
• The costs involved in advertising for, referencing and acquiring new tenants; plus • The loss of rental income from the date of early termination up to the end of the fixed term of the tenancy (or any break clause date) or to the date any new tenancy begins.
How do we ensure our tenants are protected?
We are a registered member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme, which is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled with in the correct manner. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme for consumer complaints.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.