Property Reference: 637419.- three bedroom
- spacious lounge
- yard with off street parking
- gas central heating - double glazed
- available from 28 Nov 2019Full description:
This spacious furnished double fronted end terrace cottage, situated on the popular Aiskell Street, in Sunderland. Close to many local amenities including local schools, shops and good transport links. Aiskell Street is very close to Millfield Metro station and within walking distance of Sunderland City centre.
Property comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Three bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom and spacious yard to the rear with car access and electric garage door. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate all on offer. Sorry no pets and no smoking.
- Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 9" (4.67 m x 3.93 m)
- UPVC double glazing, radiator, built in cupboard, coving and TV point,
- Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 12' 7" (4.43 m x 3.87 m)
- UPVC double glazed bay window, wood laminate flooring, wall mounted electric fire, radiator, TV and telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 7' 2" (4.43 m x 2.19 m)
- UPVC double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, coving, and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 0" x 8' 0" (3.95 m x 2.45 m)
- UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coving, and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 3" (3.08 m x 2.21 m)
- UPVC double glazed window, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, Washing Machine and gas cooker
- Bathroom Low level w/c, shower cubicle, hand wash basin and radiator
Rent gbp 525.00 per month.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 February, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E If calling, please quote reference: 637419 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and thirty-seven thousand four hundred and nineteen