Located in the exclusive Post House development is this three bedroom luxury apartment within the heart of Woodford Green. The property is full of charm and character with an outstanding finish. There is allocated parking, lift, roof terrace, two balconies with striking views over the pond and green.
This truly outstanding and unique period Post Office conversion. This stunning building comprises of nine luxury apartments and boasts many features including gated allocated parking, lift, grand entrance hallway, video entry phone system and bike storage. This 3 bedroom apartment offers contemporary style living within a spectacular building which shows off many of its period features. The property offers a kitchen which gives everything you want and need, perfect for family cooking and entertaining, with stunning marble effect composite worktops, dark anthracite units, all quality fitted appliances and glass splash backs. The apartment features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) with dual aspect and 3 balcony's/terraces – to both sides of the apartment.
Along with the picturesque pond, the apartments have a truly tranquil setting, with lovely views over the surrounding green. With Epping Forest on the doorstep, amongst many other lovely local green spaces, it is easy to appreciate why residents like to relax and enjoy the quiet life in Woodford. The property offers the perfect blend of rural village life, with close proximity to the city, the number of leisure attractions are plentiful in and around Woodford Green. Whether you head into the city for work or leisure, it's just a 22 minute tube ride to Liverpool street and Bishopsgate via Woodford Central Line.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by William Rose Woodford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William Rose Woodford for full details and further information.
If you would like to proceed with a property through william rose then the following payments will apply:
1. Application payment - One week's rent. This is required to reserve the property and submit your offer to the landlord. If accepted, this amount will be deducted from the total balance due. The payment is refundable if your offer is not accepted.
2. Deposit - Five weeks' rent (six weeks' rent if the annual rent exceeds £50,000)
3. If you are late in paying your rent you may be charged interest on the rent outstanding if it is owed for more than 14 days at a rate of 3% over the Bank of England base rate.
4. Changes to the tenancy agreement, for example a change of tenant or permission to keep pets at the property, will be charged at £50.00 (and reasonable costs if these exceed £50.00).
5. If you lose your keys or other security device you will be charged reasonable costs incurred by the landlord to replace these or the locks at the property.
6. If you leave or request to terminate the tenancy early you will be liable to pay for any fees for re-letting and outstanding rent owed to the Landlord.
7. Other charges in addition to the above that are applicable to tenants where required under a tenancy agreement: Rent, payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax.
William rose are members of The Property Ombudsman and Propertymark client money protection scheme and adhere to the regulations prescribed by Trading Standards and UK Law.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.