** Two-Dio (Studio for 2 people!) ** Two Separate Double Bedrooms with In-Built Storage ** En-Suite Shower Room with Rainfall Shower ** Breakfast Bar, Intergrated Desk, Fully Fitted Kitchen ** Cinema Room, Gym, Laundry Room, Board Room Style Group Study Room and Private Dining Area
Incredible City Centre Living - 2 bedroomed property - Floor to ceiling windows and views across the city in many of the studio apartments, with huge quirky living spaces, large study room with projector, show kitchen style dining area, fully function gym and cinema room - All included within your rent
- Location - 3 minute walk to the Peace Garden and John Lewis, 4 minute walk to shu City Campus, 9 minute walk to the Train Station, 22 minute walk to Royal Hallamshire Hospital.
- Features For You Fully Air Conditioned with filtered natural ventilation. Ultra Fast 100MB Fibre Optic Broadband and Wi-Fi. Intelligent LED mood lighting and usb plug sockets. Remote control heating, cooling, light and security features all from your table or phone. 24 hour CCTV.
- Added Extras On-Site Large study areas with projector. Games area with table tennis, table football and many other games. Huge open-plan communal living space with quirky sofas, hanging chairs and comfy chairs. Large Full HD Cinema room with digital projector and surround sound. Large modern lifestyle show kitchen with private dining area for up to 15 people for dinner parties.
- Dining Living Kitchen - Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, including large intergrated desk and storage and 27" Full HD monitor with hdmi Ports. Comfy two-seater sofa and breakfast bar.
- En-Suite Shower Room - Luxury en-suite shower room with spacious shower en-closure with rainfall shower head, W/C and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Space - All bedrooms are furnished with a full size double bed and Hydraulic lift under-bed storage. Depending on the size of the Studio you will have either 1 or 2 double fully fitted wardrobes
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £109-£162 pppw inclusive of gas, water, electricity and Wi-Fi. Price dependent on the floor you wish to live on (luxury accommodation and landscape views across the city)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nicholas Humphreys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nicholas Humphreys for full details and further information.
Before you move in To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50 rent is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent Unpaid Rent:
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s):
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy. Independent Redress: Client Money Protection:
Fees for Tenancy agreements signed before 1st June 2019
Checkout fee at the end of the tenancy £50(inc vat) per room