First 4 Lettings are delighted to offer this unfurnished three storey end terraced property located in the popular hamilton area...
This three bedroom property is spread over three floors. The ground floor features A double bedroom, shower room & utility room (white goods included) The first floor comprises of large open plan lounge/dining area & modern fitted kitchen. The second floor has a master bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom & family bathroom.
The property also benefits from a large rear garden, front driveway & garage.
Located in the popular residential area of hamilton, the property is within the catchment area for good local primary schooling and secondary schooling. Excellent shopping (tesco supermarket), sporting and social facilities are available within the vicinity.
Landlords! Free rental valuation: Contact First 4 Lettings for a free property valuation on
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by First 4 Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact First 4 Lettings for full details and further information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
1) Holding Deposit: Up to one week’s rental
2) Deposit: One month’s rental (5 weeks rental dependent on individual’s circumstances)
3) Payments for utilities (gas, electricity & water), communication services (telephone & broadband), Installation/Subscription of cable/satellite, TV licence and council tax
4) Default Fee (late payment of rent): If full Rent is not paid within 14 days or more of the Rent Due Date there will be a charge 3% plus the Bank of England base interest rate of the full rental amount until full payment is received
5) Default Fee (breach of tenancy agreement, any other permitted payments, under relevant legislation including contractual damages): For any breach of the tenancy agreement based on the reasonably incurred costs of the agent or landlord
6) Replacement of keys, fobs or other security devices
7) Default Fee (changes to the tenancy): An administrative charge of £50.00 or greater for any assignment, variation or novation of the tenancy agreement made at the tenant’s request (only if agreed by The Landlord and/or The Landlord’s Agent)
8) Payments in respect of early termination of a tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request
First 4 Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.