Property Reference: 702208.
This well presented, 1 bedroom property forms part of a traditional, granite building located in the popular area of Rosemount.The accommodation comprises of:
- Lounge Traditional wood flooring. Cast Iron Fireplace. Dining Table & Chairs. Bookcase. TV. Corner Sofa. Coffee Table.
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer. Cooker. Washing machine. Base and wall units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Vinyl floor. Combi Boiler
- Bedroom King sized wooden Bed. Built in storage. Traditional wooden flooring. Alcove Bookcase.
- Bathroom Suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead (mains pressure - combi boiler fed). Fully Vinyl flooring. Extractor fan.
The property is fully fitted with double glazing
and gas central heating
throughout. There is a hall landing cupboard available for storage as well as a shared garden to the rear. On street parking, whilst being permit controlled, is mostly available directly outside the property or very close by.
Council Band: CLocation
The flat is located on a quiet one-way street next to Victoria Park in the lively area of Rosemount. Local amenities such as supermarkets, cafes, pubs and restaurants are all within 5-10min walk. Walking distance (<20mins) from Union Street and the wider city centre.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £460.00 per month (£106.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £460.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 February, 2020
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 702208 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
The landlord is on the Scottish Landlord Register, registration number 474408/100/23591OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay, in Scotland or the rest of the UK.Property Reference seven hundred and two thousand two hundred and eight