Three Double Bedrooms Close To Leicester University
Only £340 Per Room Per Month
Zero Deposit Available On This Property - Subject To Terms And Conditions
Communal Lounge, Kitchen And Bathroom
Gas Radiator Central Heating
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
63 page views
63 page views
Spacious 3 bedroom student home available 2020 - 2021
An attractive and spacious Victorian terrace home, located on the popular Hartopp Road, in the heart of the fashionable and highly regarded city suburb of Clarendon Park within minutes' walk of Leicester University and Queens Road shopping parade. The property is available as a student home comprising of 3 double bedrooms, communal lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
The property has gas radiator central heating, double glazing and a low maitenance courtyard garden.
Call our team to arrange a viewing.
- Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted payments Before the tenancy starts (payable to Knightsbridge Professional Lettings ‘the Agent') Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent) Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys, plus the cost of any security device required such as garage fob, key fob, communal fob/security key. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable Utilities: Gas, electricity, water Communications: Telephone and broadband Installation of cable/satellite Subscription to cable/satellite supplier Television licence Council Tax
- Other permitted payments Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant protection Knightsbridge Professional Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect (cmp), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme (prs), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.