Property Reference: 702673.
- Refurbished in progress ready for July 2018.
- The works included the following:
- The creation of an amazing open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area looking out over the garden
- Fully rewired
- New gas central heating system
- All walls re-plastered and freshly decorated
- Oak laminate flooring to the ground floor hallways and communal areas
- Smart oak paneled fire doors throughout
- 5 double bedrooms with new carpets
- 2 fully tiled modern bathrooms
- New interlinked smoke detection system
- Landscaped garden
Date Available: From 1st July 2020
Tenancy Period: 12 months
Deposit: £450 per tenant
Rent: £92 per tenant per week.
This property is currently being refurbished and will be ready to move into from 1st July. Everything in the house, from the electrics, boiler, carpets, oak laminate flooring, decoration throughout, furnishings, double glazing, kitchen appliances, bathroom sanitary, curtains and blinds and landscaped garden are in excellent condition.
This property is situated in a popular location just off Gordon Avenue close to Portswood Highstreet for shops, supermarkets, popular bars and bus stops. It is also within walking distance from Southampton University.
The best feature of the property is the impressive open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The room is light and spacious, making this a very social space for tenants to hang out together, cooking, studying or watching TV. The kitchen is fitted out trendy cream lacquered unit fronts, a black formica worksurface and black tiled flooring. It comes equipped with an integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, a washing machine, and fridge freezer.
There are five double bedrooms furnished with double bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, desk chair, fitted carpet and curtains. On the top floor is the largest bedroom which has dual aspect windows making the room very bright.
There are 2 fully tiled bathrooms located on first floor. One of the bathrooms has a large bath with electric shower over, wash basin with vanity unit and mirror above and toilet. The other bathroom has a corner shower cubicle with electric shower, washbasin with vanity unit and mirror above.
The private and well presented wall garden is fully paved.
Gas central heating.
Double glazed windows.
Cavity wall insulation.
Parking permit issued by Southampton City Council.
Landlord's gas and electrical safety certifications with smoke detectors
These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as general rule and do not constitute any part of a contract. Please check all details when viewing the propertySummary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,993.33 per month (£460.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 702673 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and two thousand six hundred and seventy-three