*available 30th June: Summer months at half rent*. Five Bedroom detached, recently modernised and furnished house located in Rough Common Canterbury within walking distance of the University of Kent with local convenience shop nearby. The property is fully managed and maintained, inventory taken. Opposite bus stop and Blean Woods rspb Nature Reserve. The property is hmo approved with all certificates. Reserve a viewing now as this is a popular student location close to all amenities. Comfy lounge sofas, landscaped gardens and well maintained and looked after property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Allen Sales and Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Allen Sales and Lettings for full details and further information.
The following information is supplied for any applicant who, having viewed a property, wishes to apply to take up a tenancy of that property:
1) A tenant has to be over the age of 18 at the commencement of the tenancy.
2) The applicant’s details will be put forward to our Landlord client for acceptance, subject to satisfactory references. Once the Landlord accepts the tenant, subject to receiving satisfactory references, or without the need for references, the applicant must pay our administration fee which are as follows;
For up to two applicants - ’300.00 (inc VAT)
For any additional applicants who will 18 years old or more when the tenancy starts - ’50.00 (inc VAT)
If a guarantor is required - ’50.00 (inc VAT)
This administration fee covers the cost of referencing all applicants and guarantors with a professional company, producing the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, securing the deposit and providing associated paperwork regarding the Deposit Protection Scheme, producing a comprehensive Inventory (including photographs), notifying utility companies with meter readings and the Council Tax department of the new tenants move in date. Attending the check-out and notifying utility companies of relevant meter readings and informing the Council Tax department of the vacating tenant(s).
Once paid these fees are non-refundable under any circumstances, other than if the Landlord changes his/her mind about offering the tenancy to the applicant, despite the references being acceptable.
Account details for payment are ’ Sort code 30 93 34 Acc 55773760.
3) Right To Rent Checks ’ In order to comply with the new guidelines we will require each applicant and guarantor if included, to provide identification. You must present your passport (including those recently expired) for us to check and copy. If you do not have a passport you will need to produce your Photo Driving Licence and your birth certificate.
4) We do not make any further charges to the tenant during, or at the end of the tenancy, except as provided for in the tenancy agreement, i.e. Eviction notices etc.
5) References normally take between 2-6 days depending on how quickly the referencing agency receives answers to their enquiries. Once an acceptable reference has been received we will agree a moving-in date with you. This will normally be a minimum of 4 days later in order to allow time for cleaning, testing of the electrical and gas services/appliances and for an inventory to be carried out.
6) Please note that if you fail to provide, refuse or give false information to the referencing company on the application form or to any subsequent enquiries they may make, in order to complete your application, it will be declined and you will not receive a refund of the admin fee.
7) Upon signing the tenancy agreement the tenant will need to pay a minimum of the first month’s rent and the agreed security deposit. This payment must be in the form of a banker’s draft/building society counter check or bank transfer, which would have to be received in our account prior to you signing the tenancy agreement, or personal cheque, If you pay by personal cheque you will not be able to start your tenancy for 8 working days, to allow the cheque to clear. Please note that we do not accept cash payments in our office.
The bank account details into which the rent and deposit are to be paid are different from those listed above. The correct account details will be supplied at the appropriate time.
8) If a guarantor is required, the guarantor must come into our office to sign the tenancy agreement. If the guarantor signs the agreement away from our office a cooling-off period of 7 days will be required before the tenant can have the keys. A suitable form of photo I.D. Must be provided by the guarantor and any witness if signing the tenancy agreement away from the office.
9) The tenant deposit will be protected with one of the government-approved