Property Reference: 661440.
- Flexibility on move in date from mid March onwards
- New ikea kitchen being fitted
- Newly redecorated bathroom
- Private Sole Use of Secure South Facing Garden
- Cat & Dog Friendly Flat with Priory Park nearby
- Rent Directly from Local Landlord who lives 5 mins away
- The flat is 57 sq metres- Plenty of space
- Well balanced layout of the flat (see 2D &3D floor plans)
Crouch End, beautiful large ground floor 1 bed period featured flat with a private secluded garden, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom suite, bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The flat has gas central heating, beautiful marble working gas fired fireplace and sanded flooring throughout.
- Own front entrance with a porch so you won't get wet trying to get into the flat
- Pretty cottage type low maintenance South facing rear garden with secure gated rear access to bring in your bikes!
- The Garden is like having another room in the flat!
- Low maintenance front garden which could house bikes
- Large Kitchen/Diner to socialise in
- Ample storage space for two people throughout
- Large fitted wardrobes
- High Ceilings with characterful coving to give you that sense of space
- Shower and bath with heated flooring to take the chill off the floor
- John Lewis Washer/Dryer so no need to dry clothes on radiators!
- Very close to public transport
- Cosy working marble gas fireplace for those cooler Autumn/Winter evenings
- Clean sanded floors and stripped doors throughout
- Rear aspect peaceful double bedroom with working wooden shutters. The room above the bedroom is the neighbours study so you will get a good nights sleep. Unusual for a ground floor flat!
- Gas central heating with new efficient radiators
- Quality secondary glazing on front windows for heating and sound benefits
- Edwardian period property features with stylish chandeliers to add charm
- Off-road permit parking to park your car easily
- Satellite connection- Sky Plus
- Cat flap! Yes cats and well behaved dogs allowed (Priory Park for dog walking is just next door!)
- Outside storage
- Bi-fold doors to Sunny Garden
- Neff Oven & Gas Hob
- Extractor fan that removes those cooking smells to the outside the flat
- Bosch Dishwasher
- Neff integrated microwave
- Super friendly neighbours!
Reception room 15ft x12ft
Kitchen / diner 16ft x11ft
Bathroom 9ft x 8ft
Rear garden 25ftx25ft
- Hornsey Rail Train station seven minute walk
- Regular bus service to Finsbury Park (W3) tube stations
Crouch End ‘Clock Tower'
- Seven minutes walk to the Broadway shops, bars and restaurants
Hornsey Rail Station (frequent trains to Moorgate in only 15 minutes)
Finsbury Park (W3) tube stations (10 minutes)
More about Crouch End:
Tucked away in a valley in the hills surrounding north London, Crouch End feels like a place apart, and with no Tube or railway station close to the town centre, it cultivates this sense of isolation which is a large part of its charm.
Crouch End has a mixture of period Victorian and Edwardian houses, good state schools, and a Broadway, full of busy independent shops attracting an arty and creative crowd.
Actors such as Simon Pegg, who shot cult movie Shaun Of The Dead in the streets of Crouch End.
Crouch End was considered the poor relation of nearby Highgate and Muswell Hill. Prices are still cheaper in Crouch End but poor it is not - when Woolworths closed it was snapped up and reopened by upmarket Waitrose; when Muswell Hill's Woolworths shut it opened up as a pound shop. The new arty cinema has just opened up so the neighbourhood is expanding all the time.
It is also the location of one of London's most bizarre urban myths. The story goes that Bob Dylan came looking for his friend Dave Stewart of Eurythmics fame, but knocked on the wrong door. Dylan asked for Dave, but Dave the plumber who lived there was on a call; his wife asked him to wait and made him a cup of tea. Dave the plumber returned to find Bob Dylan drinking tea in his living room.
Life and culture
Shops and restaurants: The clock tower and the listed Art Deco Hornsey Town Hall are landmarks in the bustling town centre. As well as the new Waitrose, there is a Budgens which stocks local produce and has a bike home delivery service. Old-fashioned high street shopping includes the long-standing baker, Dunn's; two butchers, a fishmonger and a greengrocer.
Open Spaces: Crouch End is blessed with plenty of green space. Priory Park has a Green Flag award. Alexandra Park marks the northern boundarySummary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,733.00 per month (£399.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 28 March, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 661440 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and sixty-one thousand four hundred and forty