Description This charming and well presented terraced Victorian house is conveniently located within a short walk of Chesham town centre and Underground station. The property offers entrance lobby, living room with gas fire, large kitchen / breakfast room, two double bedrooms, bathroom and courtyard garden. A viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Rating D Location
Located in south-eastern Buckinghamshire and the largest town in the Chiltern District, Chesham lies in a steep-sided valley 28 miles north-west of London. Assimilating the old and the new, Chesham is a successful combination of market town, industrial centre, commuter dormitory and bustling community. The station provides the Metropolitan line into London (approximately 1 hour) and has convenient links to the M25 at Chorleywood or from the nearby A41. Lowndes Park, the Elgiva Theatre, Chesham Leisure Centre and the open-air heated swimming pool are among the many facilities the town has to offer. The area is renowned for its range of primary and secondary schools, including Chesham Grammar.
Notice All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hadlands. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hadlands for full details and further information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.