Jigsaw Letting are pleased to welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property in Gowdall. The property comprises; lounge with multifuel burner, kitchen/diner with patio doors leading to a conservatory, two double bedrooms and newly refurbished family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large garden with single garage, shed and summer house, drivway parking and gas central heating. The property is also in an ideal location for commute to Selby, York and Leeds.
Energy Performance Rating - D
Additional fees apply for this property and are as follows; 1 weeks rent holding fee for each property. Please note, the holding fee is deductible from the first month`s rent on the property if successful. There will also be a bond for the property equal to 5 weeks rent which will be held for the duration of the tenancy with the dps. Go to, or call for more details.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Jigsaw Letting. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jigsaw Letting for full details and further information.
Tenant fees schedule for ASTs signed on or after 1st June 2019
Holding Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to one weeks rent. This is to reserve a property and will be transferred and deducted from the first months rent on completion of the tenancy agreement. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, fail to disclose adverse credit history prior to referencing or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
• Security Deposit commonly termed ‘Bond’ (per tenancy with Rent under £50,000 per year) is capped at Five weeks´ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
• Unpaid Rent more than 14 days in arrears - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
• Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s) Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s).
• Variation of Contract (Tenant´s Request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation.
• Change of Sharer (Tenant´s Request) - £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
• Early Termination (Tenant´s Request) - Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord´s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Jigsaw Letting are part of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme, full details can be found on our website. Our Independent Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.