* few minutes walk to Hull University . * completely redecorated in every room.
* 400mbs wifi . * very large openplan kitchen, corner sofa, dining table, washer dryer, dishwasher, american fridge freezer, toaster, kettle etc.
* each bedroom has a 50 inch 4K smart TV, double bed, large desk, blinds, blackout curtains, wardrobe with drawers.
* on street parking . * quiet street with no through traffic.
* bath in bathroom with shower and wc.* shower room*2nd WC . * garden with table and chairs.
* weekly cleaner to all shared areas.
* wheelie bins are also taken care of for you.
* flexible 48 week contract, . * flexible start and finish dates, we can accommodate you requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us.
* bills included All of the bills are included in the price. You pay the prices stated below and nothing more.
* local friendly landlady. We work very hard to take care of all residents with the main aim being that they can be very comfortable and concentrate on their studies instead of worrying about bills and things not working.
Summary & Exclusions: - Rent Amount: £1,612.00 per month (£372.00 per week) - Deposit / Bond: £0.00 - 5 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Property comes furnished - Available to move in from 05 August, 2020 - Minimum tenancy term is 11 months - Maximum number of tenants is 4 - Students only. - No Pets, sorry - No Smokers - Not Suitable for Families / Children - Bills Included - Property has parking - Property has garden access - EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 724695
Fees: You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! ** Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference seven hundred and twenty-four thousand six hundred and ninety-five
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by OpenRent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact OpenRent for full details and further information.
OpenRent is the uk's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting properties cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
OpenRent has never charged any administration or agency fees.
Under the Tenant Fees Act 2019, landlords may charge you a fee if you lose keys or other security devices, or pay your rent late. You may also be asked for other permitted payments, such as a holding deposit when you begin your application.
There are no hidden fees or other charges when renting an OpenRent property.
OpenRent is a proud member of the Property Ombudsman and holds comprehensive Client Money Protection via Let Alliance as a member of the United Kingdom Association of Letting Agents.
OpenRent is a registered agent in Scotland with registration number LARN1809026 and is a member of RentSmart Wales with license number #lr .
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.