A Recently Re-decorated Two-bedroom Mid-terrace Propert
Entrance Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
First Floor With Two Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
On-road Parking, Private Rear Garden
Available Now, Offered Unfurnished
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
362 page views
571 page views
A recently re-decorated two-bedroom mid-terrace property. Located in the highly desirable area of Oadby. The property comprises: Entrance hallway, front reception room, additional sitting room to the rear, fitted kitchen with access to the private rear garden, first floor with two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. The property is available to rent immediately and will be offered un-furnished, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, internal viewing is highly recommended.
The property is ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hallway, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen. First floor with two double bedrooms & family bathroom. On-road parking, private rear garden. Available now, offered unfurnished.
- Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted payments Before the tenancy starts (payable to Knightsbridge Professional Lettings ‘the Agent') Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent) Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys, plus the cost of any security device required such as garage fob, key fob, communal fob/security key. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable Utilities: Gas, electricity, water Communications: Telephone and broadband Installation of cable/satellite Subscription to cable/satellite supplier Television licence Council Tax
- Other permitted payments Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Tenant protection Knightsbridge Professional Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect (cmp), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme (prs), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers Clarendon Park for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.