Property Reference: 734715.
- A modern two double bedroom flat in Blueprint Apartments in Balham.
- Top Floor Furnished Flat ( 3rd Floor) with Lift
- This high spec apartment has a spacious reception with a fully integrated kitchen comprising of a smeg fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, halogen hobs and a full size dishwasher.
- There are two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and access to balcony and there is also a separate bathroom with shower over bath.
- The flat benefits from under floor heating, utility cupboard with washer dryer, allocated secure underground parking space, video intercom and a private balcony with views to The Shard
- Number 34 Blueprint is set within an iconic secure development just 3 minutes walk from Balham station and a minute from Waitrose.
- There is also a communal garden for shared use.
- 5 weeks deposit required
- More photos available on request
- Bills are currently pcm payable by tenant(s) plus Broadband
- Council Tax £70.83
- Water Rates £31.00
- Electricity £62.00
- TV Licence £12.00
Summary & Exclusions:
- No smokers,No Pets and No agents - Professional Tenants ideal
- Reference checks required
- Available Immediately subject to reference checks and deposit
- Rent Amount: £2,150.00 per month (£496.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,480.76
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 May, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 734715 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and thirty-four thousand seven hundred and fifteen