A well presented second floor apartment situated in the popular Heath area of Cardiff. Offering a spacious open plan kitchen, diner and lounge area with juliette balcony and one double bedroom this second floor apartment would suit a single professional or couple looking for close proximity to local amenities and public transport. Allocated parking. Rent £695pcm, bond payable £795, EPC Rating - C. Available now
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Moginie James - Cyncoed. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Moginie James - Cyncoed for full details and further information.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Moginie James)
- Holding Deposit: One week’s rent
- Deposit: Uncapped in Wales - usually one month's rent +£100
- Payment for the late payment of rent £20 inc VAT
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities : Gas, electricity, water
- Communications : Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Moginie James is a member of Propertymark cmp scheme which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.