Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Land Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Land Estates for full details and further information.
Information for Tenants: In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments: Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000 During the tenancy: • Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services. • Amendments to the ta - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non ast's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) 2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT) 3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT) 4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457). Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.