Keller Williams are excited to present this two bedroom apartment located on Caledonian Road in Islington N7. This spacious, light and bright apartment is found on the second floor of a charming period conversion and would be ideal for professionals due to being less than 3 minutes walk to the tube station.
The property consists of a communal entrance with stairs leading to all floors. Once inside the apartment you are greeted by a entrance hallway with a large storage cupboard and doors leading to both bedrooms, a shower room a must see open plan lounge kitchen dining area.
The master bedroom has a sash window, built in storage cupboard and wardrobe. The second bedroom has a sash window and a fitted wardrobe. The open plan lounge kitchen diner spans 19 ft with double aspect sash windows offering a abundance of natural light, a high specification Haldon's kitchen with gloss units, integrated appliances and marble work surfaces. A lovely feature is the matching island perfect for morning coffee or drinks with friends.
The property is located along Caledonian Road in the Hillmarton Conservation area, within close proximity to both Caledonian Road (0.2 miles) and Holloway Road tube stations (both Piccadilly line) and close to local bus services and shops. Granary Square & Kings Cross are one stop along the Piccadilly line from Caledonian Road tube station.
This apartment is less than a 3 minute walk (0.2 miles) from Caledonian Road underground station (Piccadilly Line) and close to local bus services and shops. Granary Square & Kings Cross are one stop along the Piccadilly line from Caledonian Road tube station. For motorists the property offers quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Caledonian Road (Piccadilly Line); 3 minutes walk
Caledonian and Barnsbury; 10 minutes walk
Date Available: Now Furnished: Fully Furnished Letting Type: Long Let
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Keller Williams. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keller Williams for full details and further information.
Keller Williams Plus Letting Fees and Tenant Protection Information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- 1 week's rent
- 5 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is up to £50,000.00 and
- 6 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is between £50,000.00 and £100,000.00
During the tenancy:
Payment of up to £50 incl. VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement, e.g. If you wish to change a sharer.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate plus VAT if you are in arrears for more than 14 days.
- Payment of the cost of replacing the keys (we will evidence this by way of a receipt) plus up to £15 incl. VAT per hour to the agent for the reasonably incurred time in arranging to have the keys replaced.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy: (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Taylor Benn Management Limited, trading as Keller Williams Move is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.