This furnished Two Bedroom Apartment is well presented with two shower rooms. Living Kitchen Area with Breakfast Bar. The property is located within the City centre in a modern block with security entrance and electric heating. EPC tbc Available Now!
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Coopers. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Coopers for full details and further information.
1. Complete the online Application Forms When you decide you would like to apply for a property, contact our office and they will arrange for the online forms to be sent to you by email. Paper forms are also available on request.
2. Obtain Landlord approval Once we receive completed forms from each adult and guarantor connected with the application, your application is passed to the Landlord for their consideration and approval in principle. We will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the Landlord’s decision.
3. Pay Holding Deposit If you are accepted at this stage, we will contact you and ask that you pay a Holding Deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This will be refunded to you if the tenancy agreement is not entered into within 15 days, unless an extension is agreed in writing. If a delay is caused by you then you may lose your Holding Deposit.
4. Formal Referencing Once the Holding Deposit is paid, the property is taken off the market. Formal referencing begins via Rent4Sure, a national referencing agency, who will contact you by email with any updates. If you fail your referencing or withdraw your application, the Holding Deposit may not be refunded.
5. Your Move-in Appointment Once referencing is complete a move-in date will be arranged. An appointment will be made to sign the Tenancy Agreement. All tenants and guarantors must have signed the agreements before we can release the keys to you.
6. Payment of Rent and Deposit Prior to releasing the keys, you will be required to pay the first rental payment plus the deposit. With your permission we will use your Holding Deposit towards this.
The deposit is a maximum of five week’s rent, calculated by multiplying the monthly rent by 12, dividing by 52 weeks and then multiplying by 5. This deposit is returnable to you at the end of your tenancy unless there are rent arrears or undue damages to the property. Your deposit will be protected within a Government approved tenancy deposit scheme.
Coopers charge the following fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
• Late payment of rent When the rent is overdue by 14 days or more, interest on the arrears is charge at 3% above Bank of England base rate for each day that the payment is outstanding.
• Lost Keys Cost of replacement (receipts will be shown)
• Variation of Contract £50 per variation requested
• Contract Termination Loss incurred by landlord and our reasonable cost for drawing up a surrender document
Coopers are a member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme and belong to the Property Redress Scheme The Property Ombudsman Service (tpos). We are regulated by the RICS.
All fees above are inclusive of VAT. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or bank transfer. Credit card payments limited to £100 maximum. Please note that we do not accept cash.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.