A one bedroomed bungalow, close to the University. It benefits from a living room with TV, kitchenette with cooker and fridge, separate w.c., shower with sink and a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and 2 single beds. We can provide a double bed instead if preferred. This property is suitable for both residential and student tenants. Council tax is not included in the rent and there would be an additional charge of £95pcm if you are not exempt.The rent includes all gas electric and water charges, TV licence and Virgin broadband. Available now. A holding payment of £160 is required to secure the property. £700 deposit required before moving in.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Jigsaw Property Solutions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jigsaw Property Solutions for full details and further information.
Application Information for Prospective Student Tenants
• All applicants must be over 18 years of age and in full time education.
• Each student must pay a holding fee of up to one week’s rent to secure the property. This holding fee can be deducted from the first month's rent payment. Each student must also pay a deposit which will be registered with The Deposit Protection Service.
• All student applicants must have a suitable guarantor in order to rent a property with Jigsaw Property Solutions.
• Before you submit an application form, be sure you are in a position to afford the rent for the full term. You would be required to pay the deposit upon signing the tenancy agreement and balance of the first month’s rent upon moving in. The remaining rental payments can either be paid monthly in advance or term by term to coincide with your student loan. We reserve the right to decline an application if you cannot pay the deposit and first month’s rent.
• The tenancy you are offered will normally be for an eleven month period unless stated otherwise.
• You will need to prove your “right to rent” by showing us your passport or id card to confirm you are a British Citizen or a national of the European Economic Area. If you do not have a passport or id card we can accept a photocard driving licence and your birth certificate. Other forms of id are acceptable so please ask us for details. Without this information we cannot proceed with renting the property to you.
Should your application fail to be accepted because you cannot provide a suitable guarantor or provide valid "Right to Rent" documents you may be charged £50 plus VAT. Any changes made to the contract after it has been initially agreed, for example, a change of tenant, would give rise to a charge of £50 plus VAT which would be chargeable to the outgoing tenant.
We may pass your details to a partner agency in order to notify the local council of your home move in line with your tenancy start date and also to notify to the local council from the date that you vacate the property.
They will only use your information for the purpose of council registration and closing of council accounts and Contents & Gadget Insurance comparisons upon your arrival. Call Centre comparisons are completely optional for you (the tenant) and you can opt out at any time. They are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered members of the Information Commissioners Office.
We are members of Client Money Protect (cmp) and our membership number is CMP003138
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and commit to their Codes of Practice. Our membership number is D10854.
Jigsaw Property Solutions is the trading name of Letsearch Limited registered in England with the company number 4713432
Letsearch Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ico) and our membership number is Z6818698
Letsearch Limited is registered for VAT and our VAT registration number is