Property Reference: 752112.**Perfect for essential workers in the construction industry needing a home away from home**
**Perfect for individuals needing to work productively at home, young families needing to live apart from elderly parents who are self-isolating and for key workers who need to stay away from family during the Coronavirus crisis****Professionally cleaned and sanitised for your protection before move-in**
- This spacious 1-bed/1-bath apartment is available for short and medium-term rental immediately
- We are very flexible with the duration of stay - please tell us what you need!
- Ideal for relocations into the area, those moving or renovating homes and while insurance repairs are being carried out in your own home.
- Fully furnished and equipped with absolutely everything (including hand soap and toilet tissue!), and ready to move into - it's a very comfortable property that really feels like home.
- All bills, including fast fibre wifi, are included
- Close to essential amenities including grocery stores and public transport.
- Free street parking nearby and private parking can be arranged for a small monthly charge.
- Very quiet and safe residential building.
Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!Summary
Rent £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £300.00
Minimum tenancy is 1 week
Maximum number of tenants is 4Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 June, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 752112 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and fifty-two thousand one hundred and twelve