Property Reference: 754685.Double Room to Let
- Easy access to Reading town centre.
- Close to local amenities.
- Over looking Kensington Park.
- Modern Shared Facilities with only 2 other people.
- High Speed Internet.
- Full Furnished `Ready to Go' Room.
- Garden access from room
- Private bistro area
- 32' Wall Mounted Smart TV in Room.
- furnished: Rent inclusive of bills: A chance to rent a double room within an extremely well-presented modern mid-terraced house offering excellent shared accommodation. Situated in a quiet sought-after location, overlooking Kensington Park, the property is within a short walk of local amenities and has direct transport links to Reading Town Centre and Railway Station. Rent is inclusive of bills including high speed internet and regular clean of communal areas. Shared accommodation comprises: Modern Fitted Kitchen, Modern Shower Room. Shared with two other young professionals. Perfect for young single professional.
Special Conditions No Smokers, Not Suitable for pets
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £435.00 per month (£100.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £435.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 April, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation) If calling, please quote reference: 754685 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and fifty-four thousand six hundred and eighty-five