Situated in leafy East Dulwich this Three/Four bedroom townhouse offers a stylish open plan living space set over three floors. The house has been refurbished to a brilliant standard and has bright and airy rooms. On the ground floor a garden room/bedroom offers access to a well maintained west facing garden which can also be used as an office space. A separate shower room and half garage providing storage are also situated on the ground floor. The first floor has an lovely open plan kitchen/living room with a range of build in appliances. A further three bedrooms are on the top floor of this home along with another family bathroom.
With desirable off-street parking available this stunning home has incredible views towards Crystal Palace and beyond and offers an ideal home for professionals or small families.
Mount Adon Park is a quiet residential road with close proximity to Dulwich Park and within walking distance to the many shops, restaurants and bars situated on Lordship Lane. In addition great primary schools are located in the area together with excellent transport links.
Those commuting to work can access both East Dulwich and Forest Hill stations which are a short bus ride away with trains to London Bridge, East Croydon and Crystal Palace. Forest Hill Station also offers quick access into Canada Water and West Croydon. In addition bus routes on Lordship Lane run a 24 hour service into the centre of London.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Keller Williams. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keller Williams for full details and further information.
Keller Williams Plus Letting Fees and Tenant Protection Information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- 1 week's rent
- 5 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is up to £50,000.00 and
- 6 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is between £50,000.00 and £100,000.00
During the tenancy:
Payment of up to £50 incl. VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement, e.g. If you wish to change a sharer.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate plus VAT if you are in arrears for more than 14 days.
- Payment of the cost of replacing the keys (we will evidence this by way of a receipt) plus up to £15 incl. VAT per hour to the agent for the reasonably incurred time in arranging to have the keys replaced.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy: (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Taylor Benn Management Limited, trading as Keller Williams Move is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.