Property Reference: 758662.
Due to the reduced rent of £1550 (previously £1850), 3 months rent is to be paid in advance.
Normal evidence and monthly rental payment available at rent of £1550.
The balcony and the buzz....because you want style and lots of sunlight.
It'd be hard not to like it here.
This suave flat has a lot to offer, you will love the balcony. It's the perfect spot for an avid people-watcher. Grab your drink of choice and quietly contemplate local life from your own vantage point.
We think it's ideal for outgoing professionals. Food markets, vintage boutiques, and cosmopolitan vibes. Living in Camden, you can be sure you'll never skip a beat.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- The balcony is almost screaming for afternoon drinks.
- The open-plan kitchen. Keep your guests entertained.
- Kiln Theatre is a 2-minute walk away.
But you need to know this...
- Ottoman double bed; wardrobe; modern kitchen; huge terrace.
- Council tax; internet and electricity bills are not included.
This is a fantastic 1st floor, 1-bedroom flat on Kilburn High Road, London. It has a sunny balcony, a spacious kitchen, and it's close to some of the best cultural venues in town.
We think this apartment is perfect for hip professionals. If your idea of a good time is browsing through used vinyls and trying on vintage clothes, Camden is the place for you.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Property type: Flat
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: No
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- No Parking
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,550.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 May, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 758662 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and fifty-eight thousand six hundred and sixty-two