Modern kitchen - inc. Integrated fridge and washing machine
UPVC double glazing
Gas central heating
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
999 page views
1351 page views
Available now is this recently renovated ground floor apartment, which has been done to a truly impressive standard. Located on the ground floor, this property not only offers modern and attractive living in a very much sought after and popular residential location, there is also some outdoor space - which can be a rarity in Hebden Bridge! Whilst central, this property is located in a quiet spot, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre; wide range of amenities on your doorstep, including a mainline trans-Penine rail link and major bus routes.
So what does this property have to offer ...
- entrance vestibule - modern and fully fitted kitchen, which is open plan with the lounge
From the kitchen a door opens into - bedroom 1, fitted with floor to ceiling storage, dressing table, concealed wall mounted TV - rear entrance door
From the lounge, there is a hallway with access into - modern bathroom suite with over bath shower facilities - 2nd bedroom / study
Externally, there is a small, low maintenance garden and path leading to the front door and a secure and integrated storage cupboard. At the rear there is a small garden and a flagged patio area.
Another benefit to mention is a parking area, which is tucked away, offering plenty of free parking for the local residents.
Extra Information - the property boasts UPVC double glazing (windows and doors) throughout, a security alarm system and gas central heating. Council Tax Band A.
This property is new to the market and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by LJF Property Management. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact LJF Property Management for full details and further information.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, the following permitted payments / charges can be applied:
Before the tenancy starts:
Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent. This is paid to reserve the property and will be held by us for a period of 15 days unless we agree otherwise.
At the end of the 15-day period (or a longer period if agreed and not more than one calendar month) the deposit will be refunded to you or be offset against your rent or deposit as agreed unless any of the proposed tenants or guarantors:
1) withdraw from the tenancy 2) fail a Right-to-Rent check 3) provide significant false or misleading information 4) fail to sign any of the required documentation (including the tenancy agreement and guarantee)
Deposit: Up to 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum up to 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties, such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
- Default Charges - two types and both are subject to restrictions; i) replacement of lost keys / changing of locks - you will be liable for the actual cost of replacing any keys or other security devices or, if the locks need to be changed you will be responsible for the actual locksmith’s costs together with the cost of a new lock and replacement keys. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Ii) unpaid / late rent – if rent is unpaid for more than 14 days, interest will be payable at 3% above the Bank of England base rate until the rent is paid.
- Breach of the tenancy agreement (damage); compensation to be claimed via deductions from the deposit or court action.
- Tenancy Variation; any variation to the terms of the tenancy agreement after it has been signed, we are entitled to make a charge not exceeding £50.00 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation
- Change of Tenant; if you make a request to change the named tenants in your tenancy agreement and providing we agree to the change, we shall be entitled to make a charge not exceeding £50.00 (inc. VAT) or our reasonable expenses incurred in doing this if these are higher than £50.00.
Reasonable expenses would include the cost of taking the landlord’s instructions, referencing the new tenant, carrying out a Right-to-Rent check, dealing with deposit registration, creating a new inventory and the preparation and signature of new legal documents.
Tenant Protection: Ljf Property Management is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs which is a property redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.