Forming part of this imposing period building is this gorgeous split level flat. The property benefits from its own entrance and very much feels like a house. Measuring approximately 800 square feet, the property should be plenty big enough for singles, couple's, sharers or a small family.
The ground floor boasts a modern kitchen which open up to large living/dining area that has double doors leading you to the garden. Just off the entrance hall is the bathroom.
Upstairs the has two double bedrooms - The master benefitting from a great view of the rear garden.
Breakspears Road is a quiet and picturesque road within the conservation area. Brockley station is less than a ten minute walk away and the high street has some great independent shops including supermarkets, coffee shops and restaurants.
Physical viewing is not possible at the moment (in line with government recommendations) however a video tour will be available until restrictions are eased.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bryan & Keegan Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bryan & Keegan Ltd for full details and further information.
Tenant Fees From 1st June 2019 letting agents in England will only be able to make permitted payments to tenants. Permitted payments as defined under the legislation only include the following:
1. The rent.
2. Refundable tenancy deposit - capped at no more than five week's rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000 or 6 weeks' where the total rent is £50,000 or above.
3. Refundable holding deposit - capped at no more than one week's rent.
4. Payments to change the tenancy - where requested by the tenant capped at £50 (or reasonable costs if higher).
5. Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy - where requested by the tenant. This must not exceed the financial loss that a landlord may suffer, or reasonable costs that have been incurred by the landlord's agent resulting from an agreement for the tenant to leave early.
6. Payments for utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax.
7. Default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of lost key/security devices, where required, under a tenancy agreement - default fees can only apply when this has been written into the tenancy agreement and covers late payment of rent, a lost key or security device. The amount of default fee is limited to 3% over the Bank of England base rate for each
Bryan & Keegan belong to the following redress scheme: The Property Ombudsman Milford House 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury Wiltshire SP1 2BP
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.