Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Stonebridge & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Stonebridge & Co for full details and further information.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (Ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable by a tenant who wishes to proceed ahead with a property once their offer has been agreed subject to contract, payment and references:
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent at the agreed rent amount.
- Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000 at the agreed rental amount.
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - £50 per change
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation
Non-Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements (Ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
- Tenancy Administration/referencing charge- £200.00 + VAT per tenant
- Guarantor reference charge £90.00 + VAT
- Organising Professional Inventory Check in/Check Out Reports: £185.00 - £300.00 + VAT depending on the size and level of furnishing.
- Renewal charge - £200.00 + VAT per renewal
If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the tenancy administration and reference charges will be £500 + VAT for a new tenancy and £250.00 + VAT for every renewal.
Client Money Protection
Stonebridge of Highgate Lettings Ltd t/a Stonebridge and Co's Client Money Protection is provided by Safe Agent/nals, accreditation Number A6131. For further information on the scheme please visit the Safe Agent website .Stonebridge of Highgate Lettings Ltd t/a Stonebridge and Co as a member of Safe Agent, is able to ensure that we have the necessary protection for monies held in our client accounts. For further information on Safe Agent please visit .
Redress Scheme Information
Stonebridge of Highgate Lettings Ltd t/a Stonebridge and Co has a membership with the prs (Property Redress Scheme) Membership No: PRS013945 as part of Legislative requirements set by the Government in order to assist tenants with escalated complaints procedures. For further information please see the prs how it works section website
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.