Modern and spacious! This two double bedroom ground floor apartment, Is located in a sought after area in Yeovil, the property benefits from spacious living, allocated parking and gas central heating. Comprising of entrance hall with storage cupboard, large living room with electric fire, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of wall and base units, single oven with 4 ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher or condensing tumble dryer. Master bedroom with double fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath, W/C and hand basin. Double glazing throughout, gas central heating and allocated parking. Available July 2020.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by YeoLets. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact YeoLets for full details and further information.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. Change of sharer (capped at £50 or, if lower, any reasonable costs); Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. Telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax; Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement;
- and Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Tenant protection In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of:
- The redress scheme they are a member of; and - The name of the approved or designated Client Money Protection scheme they are a member of (if any).
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.