Video tour available | contact us to arrange A virtual viewing appointment.
We are delighted to present this fully furnished first floor one bed apartment located in Roath. This property has been refurbished to a very high specification and comprises open plan lounge and kitchen complete with integrated appliances, shower room, and double bedroom. The apartment is ready for occupation, with freeview TV and WiFi already installed and included in the rental price. This unique property is not be missed and is available for professional tenants or students at a price of £625pcm and bond of £725. Available immediately. Non Managed Property. No Pets, Non smokers. EPC Rating C.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Moginie James - Roath. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Moginie James - Roath for full details and further information.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Moginie James)
- Holding Deposit: One week’s rent
- Deposit: Uncapped in Wales - usually one month's rent +£100
- Payment for the late payment of rent £20 inc VAT
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities : Gas, electricity, water
- Communications : Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Moginie James is a member of Propertymark cmp scheme which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.