This 2 bedroom apartment is located within the modern Dalston Square development. The apartment comprises of a spacious living/dining room leading onto a full height glazed balcony. Contemporary fitted kitchen. White and chrome finished bathroom. Large bright and airy double bedroom. All residents also have access to the landscaped communal roof gardens on top of each block. There is 24 hour concierge, on site residents only gym, audio entry system and underground parking with selected plots. Dalston Square benefits from the new 'Dalston Junction' station part of the new East London railway extension located within the development. Landscaped courtyards, a new public library, retails shops and a public square. Additional transport links include Dalston Kingsland Station giving great access into the city and Islington with its wide array of restaurants, bars and shops.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Fraser & Co - City. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fraser & Co - City for full details and further information.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
- Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate when the rent is late by 14 days, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - £50 per change
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property
Non ast's signed on or after 1st June 2019/r
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
- Tenancy Administration charge - £200 per tenancy
- Reference charge - £60 per tenant or guarantor
- Check out charge - £100 - £250 per tenancy depending on size and if furnished/unfurnished
- Renewal charge - £100 per renewal
If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the tenancy administration and reference charge will be £200 for a new tenancy and £100 for every renewal.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
As a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) for sales and lettings we subscribe to tpo’s Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As regulated members of Safe Agent this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.