Property Reference: 785687.The Property
This is one of a kind duplex apartment with stunning views over the London skyline. The property spans over 900 sq ft and has been beautifully refurbished with a modern open plan kitchen/diner which has been cleverly built into the eaves of the property.
This amazing split level property comprises 3 spacious bedrooms and a large family bathroom complete with roll top bath and shower. Additional benefits include private entrance and bi-folding doors from the reception onto a lovely roof terrace with exceptional views, as well as private balcony adjoining the master bedroom.
- Stunning split level apartment spanning 904 sq ft
- 3 spacious bedrooms & large family bathroom
- Roof terrace with spectacular views
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Recently refurbished
- Price includes fortnightly cleaner
Aberdeen Road is located in Dollis Hill, within 2 minutes walk to Dollis Hill Station (Jubilee Line, 15mins to central London) and Hamilton Road, offering delightful village style cafes, restaurants, local green grocer and convenience shops.
Stunning 94 acre Gladstone Park is also a few minutes away with its popular cafe in the grounds of the park, tennis courts and outdoor gym.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Close to Gladstone Park
- Excellent transport links
- Rent Amount: £2,250.00 per month (£519.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 August, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 785687 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and eighty-five thousand six hundred and eighty-seven