Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrew Grant Worcestershire. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrew Grant Worcestershire for full details and further information.
- Security deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent (6 if annual rent is £50,000+)
- Replacement keys and other security devices - charged at cost of replacement(s)
- Rent arrears - 3% above the Bank of England base rate
Other possible charges
- Novation of contract (where a tenancy is ended in place of another one following a change of tenant) - £50
- Variation of contract (for example, change of rent date) - £50
- Change of sharer - £50 per tenant
- Surrender of tenancy - tenant liable to pay the rent for the whole period (within reason) as well as landlord costs of re-letting the property as detailed on our landlord fee schedule.
Where formally accepted by the landlord, pets carry an additional monthly rent of £50 per pet.
Company Lets (Non Housing Act Tenancies)
- £195 per application to include referencing and legal paperwork
- Security deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent
- Holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent payable on application
- Default charges, pet charges and other possible charges as listed above may apply.
Andrew Grant is a member of the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme for Property Agents, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman's (TPO) redress scheme. You can learn more by contacting us directly or visiting:
We commonly receive referral fees from specialist service partners – an outline of these can be found here: And are reviewed annually in line with our financial year to identify any changes in average fee received.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.