Property Reference: 787699.
We are proud to offer this delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in a great location, with private allocated parking.
Available to move in from 24 July 2020, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered part-furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide). Superfast broadband included with rent.
This very well presented apartment boasts a fabulous layout, with an abundance of open-plan entertaining space in the shape of a kitchen/diner and reception room, ideal for entertaining, along with two well-proportioned double bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and bathroom. There is plenty of storage throughout - lots of kitchen countertop space, a large fridge freezer and a new dishwasher.
Allocated parking, bike store and a long lease add to the appeal as does a lift service and the outstanding proximity to amenities.
The mainline station into Waterloo is on hand as is the town centre of Richmond upon Thames, the River Thames, Richmond Park and Kew Gardens are also nearby.
- Great transportation links, bus stop towards Hammersmith and central London at the doorstep ~7 min to North Sheen Train station, ~17 mins to Kew Gardens Station, ~20 mins to Richmond Station
- Private parking
- External Communal gardens
- Floor to ceiling windows - with view extending to treeline of Richmond Park
- South Facing - plenty of light
- Bike storage
- Three minutes away from a large Sainsburys
- Plenty of nurseries and schools nearby
- Parks and playgrounds within five-minute walk
- Richmond Park - Bog Gate 20 min walk
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!Summary
Rent £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £2,307.69
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Maximum number of tenants is 3Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,307.69
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B If calling, please quote reference: 787699 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and eighty-seven thousand six hundred and ninety-nine