Property Reference: 775391.
*YouTube link for video tour available*Main features
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Large terrace (South and West facing so gets lots of sun)
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Bills exclusive
- High-speed Virgin Fibre Optic Broadband already set up and free until March 2021
This spacious two bedroom split level maisonette has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, with a private entrance, separate living room and kitchen as well as a large wooden deck terrace. The property is perfect for families or working professionals.
Two double bedrooms are located, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor of the property, with wardrobes, beds and mattresses included. There is also one main modern bathroom that has been recently re-tiled.
The lounge or family room is on the first floor and is the heart of the flat, with built-in floating shelves, as well as a french door that opens up onto a large private terrace, perfect for catching some sun or hosting a barbecue. The fully-equipped kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Modern touches in the property, brought about by the newly-laid oak laminate floors and dove grey feature walls, combined with original Victorian features like a decorative fireplace, really shows off this property's character. There is plenty of natural light that enters the property, which makes it a wonderful habitat for indoor plants.Parking
There is on-street parking off the main Haydon's Road, with permits available for purchase directly from the council.The Area
The property is located on the corner of a quiet, residential street. It is positioned in a unique location, walking distance from 4 stations (Wimbledon, South Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Haydon's Road). There is a cosy local pub less than one minute walk away and a number of restaurants close-by. It also has a handy grocery store (Sainsbury's) and corner shop just across the street and a beautiful park just behind.
- 1 minute from local shops and amenities
- 3-minute walk to main bus stop
- 8-minute walk from Haydon's Road Station (Blackfriars/City Thameslink/St Pancreas)
- 10-minute walk to underground stations South Wimbledon and Colliers wood (both Northern line); 15-minute walk to Wimbledon station (District line, various trains)
References, along with a security deposit equivalent to five weeks rent.Fees
You will not
be charged any admin fees.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,090.00 per month (£482.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,411.53
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 02 June, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D If calling, please quote reference: 775391 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and seventy-five thousand three hundred and ninety-one