Video Tour Available On Request Virtual Viewings Available Use Code lbjs When Making Enquiry
Beautiful two double bedroom apartment based on the thrid floor of this modern development just off of St Johns Street, Clerkenwell. The apartment has a contemorary open plan kitchen and living area which leads to a beautiful private balcony which attracts plenty of sun. The apartment is furnished to a high standard and has wood floors throughout.
This development is very well connected, it is based across the road from City University, above Sainsburys and around the corner from Exmouth Market, it is a perfect apartment for a couple or sharers looking for somewhere convenient to stay.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Keller Williams London Bridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keller Williams London Bridge for full details and further information.
Keller Williams London Bridge Letting Fees and Tenant Protection Information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- 1 week's rent
- 5 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is up to £50,000.00 and
- 6 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is between £50,000.00 and £100,000.00
During the tenancy:
Payment of up to £50 incl. VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement, e.g. If you wish to change a sharer.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate plus VAT if you are in arrears for more than 14 days.
- Payment of the cost of replacing the keys (we will evidence this by way of a receipt) plus up to £15 incl. VAT per hour to the agent for the reasonably incurred time in arranging to have the keys replaced.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy: (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Taylor Benn Management Limited, trading as Keller Williams Move is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.