3 bed semi-detached house to rent Brick Kiln Road, North Walsham NR28
- North Walsham Infant School and Nursery0.5 miles
- North Walsham Junior School0.5 miles
- North Walsham0.9 miles
- Worstead2.9 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- Semi Detached House
- Garage and driveway
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC dg
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Short Walk to the town center
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this modern, spacious 3 bed semi detached family house with garage & conservatory located just a short walk from the popular bustling market town of North Walsham perfect for access to Cromer (9miles), Aylsham (7miles), Norwich (16miles) the Norfolk Broads & the North Norfolk Coast. Benefits include, GCH, UPVC dg, spacious accommodation, garage, lovely rear garden. Dont miss this...call today!
Entrance door to the side aspect, UPVC dg window to the front aspect, laminate flooring with stairs to landing.
UPVC dg window to the side aspect, toilet, basin, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Open Plan Lounge/ Diner
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
UPVC dg window to the front aspect, electric fire place, radiator, television point, telephone point, carpeted, under stairs storage cupboard and archway into dining area.......
Dining Area 10' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.34m )
Patio doors to the rear Conservatory, radiator and carpeted.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
Range of wall and base units, electric oven & gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for an undercounter Fridge, vinyl flooring, central heating boiler & UPVC dg window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 5' 2" ( 3.78m x 1.57m )
Brick base construction with UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, french doors to the rear aspect, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
UPVC dg window to the side aspect, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 13' max x 9' 4" ( 3.96m max x 2.84m )
UPVC dg window to the front aspect, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 9' 7" ( 3.43m max x 2.92m )
UPVC dg window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" max x 7' 7" ( 2.90m max x 2.31m )
UPVC dg window to the front and side aspects, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, basin, toilet, radiator, laminate flooring and UPVC dg window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a patio area and driveway to the side leading to the garage.
Lovely enclosed rear patio and lawned garden with side access gate, outside tap, door to the garage.
Up and over garage door with electric inside.
The property is situated just a short walking distance into the town centre. North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, a library and community centre, primary, secondary and upper schools, doctors, dentists, bars, cafe's and parks, there truly is something here for everyone!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - North Walsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - North Walsham for full details and further information.